Wickens Industrial Limited
CO2 blasting & cleaning, Live-line cleaning, Metal peening
Wickens Industrial has pioneered CO2 services to the electrical industries since 1980.
Our founder Larry Wickens has always prided himself on quality work and safety while providing excellent customer service. Larry in instilling these values in the next generation with both his sons involved in the family business.
Our staff of dedicated Lineman work with state of the art modern equipment.
We are safety focused and a proud member of “Quest for Zero”, member of the IHSA and we adhere to the USEA rulebook.
Our new facility is conveniently located in Milton, Ontario off the 401 corridor, allowing us to quickly respond to our customers’ needs during regular work hours or after hours emergencies.
Wickens Industrial is proud to be an active member of ISO9001:2000 as a provider of c02 blasting, high voltage cleaning, metal cleaning/peening dust collecting, metal fabrication and overhaul retrofit.
What We DO:
As our business evolved, we have recognized the changing needs of our customers and the requirements of the electrical industry at large. We have value added services such as:
- Infrared Scanning
- Before and after pictures
- Great customer service
- Safety focused
- Cost savings with Preventative Maintenance
- Seasoned Lineman experienced in the field
- After Hour and Emergency Services available
Wickens Industrial Shot Blasting / Peening and Dust Collector division specializes in industrial blast cleaning and shot peening solutions. We can bring our highly-skilled and well-trained staff to your location and with a fleet of fully equipped service vehicles, from pickups to boom trucks, we can respond to your time sensitive problems. Our complete metal laundry facility located on the 401 corridor in Milton, Ontario provides seamless contract shot blast and shot peening services.
In addition Wickens Industrial provides Live Line and Utility service specializing in live switch gear visual, thermographic and ultrasound inspections and energized dry ice cleaning.
- CO2 cleaning services
- Locate, expose and repair underground burn offs for street lights and secondary services.
- After hour and emergency services
- Sandblasting and Painting of transformers/switch gear.
- Daylighting with Hydrovac equipment
- Full size back hoe for trenching and excavating
- Small John Deere loader back hoe for working in backyards and small jobs with extra implements
- Tilt and load truck service
- Flatbed crane truck for deliveries for hoisting
- Well-equipped service truck for onsite metal repair of transformers/vault doors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Full wielding and fabricating shop located in Milton, Ontario
Our company has a proven commitment to workplace safety, plus the financial strength and insurance support required to execute your projects.
Call us at 1-888-900-0086 or send us an email for a response to your needs.